Anyone happen to know any decent apps for making a timetable?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by AirstripOne, Oct 15, 2007.

1. AirstripOne macrumors newbie

So, I've been using a mac for a few months now and I'm over the general teething problems that go with being completely new but I'm still not quite there on finding suitable apps for different functions.

I'm wanting to make a weeks timetable but I'm not sure of an app that will let me do this (well). I guess I could use a spreadsheet but it doesn't seem very elegant so I'm wondering if anyone happens to now a good way to visually representing the normal working week?

I was hoping there would be something within iCal that would let me do it as that's the general look that I'm after. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything there that let's me work with just one week; only months.

Anyone have anything they've used themselves that seems to work well with this?

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Something like my school timetable (download link), I did it quickly in Pages ?

[​IMG]

3. AirstripOne thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, that looks about right. I'd like to have the days as rows and have the times shown across the top and a couple of other minor things like that but that's pretty much what I'm after, thanks.

I knew it was probably featured in a popular app but I never bothered with iWork. Will look into Pages now, cheers :)

4. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

Pages works well for this...otherwise I'm not sure what to use