Anyone has Rebel Scholar?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bcs732, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bcs732 macrumors member

I'm looking into getting the Rebel Scholar for my 3GS. (This case is a carbon copy of the Incase Slider but added some designs.) I've seen some reviews at youtube but wanna get more info from people that have this case.

Is the case thicker than the slider?

From the youtube reviews, the case can be easily taken off from the phone. I hope this doesn't just come off while in use or getting out of my pocket.

What color/type of Rebel Scholar do you have? Do you like it?

2. lavinci macrumors 6502

It's looks thinner since the case does not go higher around the bezel than the incase. Take a look at the "Best case...iPhone" thread here. Someone has a rebel scholar gold colored and I'm planning on getting one myself.

3. asuandy macrumors member

asuandy

Check out this video on YouTube The guy does a "head to head" and it looks like the Rebel Scholar is slightly bigger than the Incase Slider.

4. JayXL14 macrumors member

Looks pretty good, just wished it fit with a Bestskinsever on the front & back.

They're a new company, so send a suggestion to them wanting this "feature" for extra RebelScholars. I already have and hope they offer another type of RebelScholar that fits well.