anyone have a 3G iPhone box?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brianf, Dec 4, 2010.

1. brianf macrumors newbie

I purchased a Iphone from a friend but he didn't have the box. The Iphone is a gift for my son for christmas and I would love to have a box for it.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

The boxes have the serial number/other unique numbers on the bottom. Not sure if that matters to you ... or him. If it does than UPS has special brown shipping boxes just for the size of the iphone (without a box) they may sell you.

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

4. iBrody macrumors 6502

I have a 16gb box (as new plus the plastic tray) for the black phone if you are in the UK.

Never used earphones/mic, sim removal tool and the original screen/back protector included. Not sure if the manual and cleaning cloth are still in the box but you can have them also if they are in there (the wall charger/cable won't be included).

£15 including P&P or £5 without the earphones

Will accept PayPal.

5. brianf thread starter macrumors newbie

still looking for an Iphone box

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for a 3G Iphone box, not a UPS box. I don't care if the serial numbers don't match, it's just so that the Iphone can be wrapped in the original box. And I am located in Florida.

6. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

lol. i have an iPhone 3GS box but im not willing to sell it. just tell your son that the phone isnt new you just bought him an used iPhone 3G. Im sure that wont make him mad.