Anyone have a BB and an iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jackiecanev2, Jun 22, 2009.

1. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

So... I constantly switch back and forth between my blackberry and my iPhone. It's always worked fine, until I upgraded to 3.0; now it seems I don't have a data connection anymore with my iPhone, as I used to.

Is anyone else having the same problems?

2. arykmax macrumors regular

You must have an iPhone data plan. If you have been going back and forth with a BB plan, they have caught their mistake and are now requiring the iPhone plan.

3. jackiecanev2 thread starter macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

But its worked fine up until 3.0; I'm just wondering if there is something preventing the data access thats different from 2.1._

4. arykmax macrumors regular

If you are getting some sort of error message saying something about cellular data network, they've figured it out. I've seen a few others on here with the same type of issue.

5. ODog4523 macrumors regular

ODog4523

My buddy had the 3G and picked up the BB Curve for his fire department, though he sometimes switches back, I guess for special occasions. Only person I know who keeps the IPhone as a backup...

6. jackiecanev2 thread starter macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Yep, thats the message I get. But when I switched to my BB and asked if the BIS would work with my iphone if I needed it as a backup, I was told yes. :rolleyes:

Sigh. I'd use my iphone full time if I could just get the things I needed PUSHED PROPERLY!

7. jackiecanev2 thread starter macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Solved : http://limitededitioniphone.com/iphone-os-3-0-7a341-kills-any-non-iphone-data-plan-yeah-right-ive-got-you-covered/

just tried it and it's working great.