Anyone have a extra SGP Oleo or NIB, without the front cam cutout?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RalphMac, Aug 9, 2010.

1. RalphMac macrumors member

I really need a shield, and I have the oleo one with the front cutout, but I need the one without it. Send me a pm or leave a reply.

2. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

Someone else will eventually ask why, so I will go ahead and ask why would you prefer the one without the cut out?

3. hitteam macrumors member

hitteam

I prefer no cutout one too, just because it looks better and less likely for ppl to notice i have a screen shield on it lol. Beside the new cut out on the camera part, just ugly... they should cut it like the PS way.

4. RalphMac thread starter macrumors member

To answer your question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q8HyIRQpuc

Just speed it up, and look at:

at 7:04

5. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

I prefer the no-cutout as well, luckily I got mine before the change. The eBay resellers may have older stock, perhaps try messaging some of them to ask?

6. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

I asked SGP on Facebook if they would offer the option to order with or without the front-facing camera cutout. They said that this option would be coming soon. So hopefully "soon" you can just order your own this way.

7. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

8. RalphMac thread starter macrumors member

9. truciet macrumors 6502

wow never knew they changed it...

i actually have 1 extra set brand new sealed. i ordered 3 sets total and used up 2 already...PM coming :D

10. RalphMac thread starter macrumors member

Thanks so much, I'll respond asap when i get it.:)

11. RalphMac thread starter macrumors member

I've been checking around, and it seems like no one still has the ones without the cutout.

So if anyone has still has some, let me know. I'm getting desperate lol, and I need one!

I also have the Oleophobic's (set of 2 shields) that have the cutout, never used them with all spg packing and all, so if you want to trade for those before I sell them, let me know today.

12. ThomasJ20 macrumors member

Well I had an extra crystal ex shield, but I recently gave it away. Sorry.

13. Quaildog macrumors newbie

I would prefer no cut out as well. The elongated speaker cut out isn't clean looking.

14. RalphMac thread starter macrumors member

I know right? If anyone has one, or can spare one, PLEASE let me know lol. I need it. Willing to trade my never used oleophobics, or buy.

15. Gustariana macrumors newbie

I just got a set from SGP's website without the cutout. Both killed during installation but hoping to order more so hopefully I get the same kind. I ordered mine Aug 7th directly from their website.

I take that back.. They do have the extra long cutout :-( I just didnt notice! Sorry!

16. newskin macrumors 6502

I ordered a set and it came with a cut out for the front camera, had problems installling it in a sandstorm, so i ordered another set, and this one came with no camera hole. Wish they were more consistent.