Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sean7512

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Hey everyone,

I am working on an iphone programming assignment and I could really use some help if anyone has a jailbroken 3.0 iPhone or iPod Touch. I need a class dump on the following framework:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileWiFi.framework/MobileWiFi

There is a free class dump program on Cydia from what I understand. I would do this; however I do not have a jailbroken 3.0 device. If anyone is willing to do this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!! I am hoping to find the old Apple80211 framework functions from the 2.x firmware, I believe these functions have been moved and renamed into the MobileWiFi framework.

If anyone knows about this without a class dump, I'd greatly appreciate it as well.

Thanks!
Sean

bytethese

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2007
Hey everyone,

I am working on an iphone programming assignment and I could really use some help if anyone has a jailbroken 3.0 iPhone or iPod Touch. I need a class dump on the following framework:

There is a free class dump program on Cydia from what I understand. I would do this; however I do not have a jailbroken 3.0 device. If anyone is willing to do this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!! I am hoping to find the old Apple80211 framework functions from the 2.x firmware, I believe these functions have been moved and renamed into the MobileWiFi framework.

If anyone knows about this without a class dump, I'd greatly appreciate it as well.

Thanks!
Sean

You can't jailbreak 3.0 yet...

You also might want to ask this in the Programming section.

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
man i hope 'icy' and the other unofficial jailbreaks don't ruin 3.0's jailbreak-ability for the dev team.

im sure there is more than one hole in the OS. or maybe that's me hoping :(

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
man i hope 'icy' and the other unofficial jailbreaks don't ruin 3.0's jailbreak-ability for the dev team.

im sure there is more than one hole in the OS. or maybe that's me hoping :(

Don't worry about the 3.0 jailbreak. The dev team uses a hole in the hardware. Apple can't patch it with a software update on existing devices.

aetheric

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2009
I am not jailbroken on 3.0 yet, but, have tried to run a class-dump on the copy of the framework I have on the Mac to no useful end. I've been looking for the same information... I've got an app that runs amazing on 2.2.1, but, since they yanked the Apple80211 stuff, its useless. I'm also looking for enough information to restore my app to useful function.

Please let me know if anyone finds out anything about interfacing to the MobileWiFi framework... The header files would be a great start...

thanks

...I need a class dump on the following framework:

Thanks!
Sean

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.