Anyone have a link to the Verizon $200 for iPhone 4 deal?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by perezr10, Sep 18, 2014.

1. perezr10 macrumors 6502a

For a few days Verizon was advertising that if you signed a 2 year contract for an iPhone 6 that they'd give you a minimum of $200 for trading in your old iPhone 4. The deadline was Sep 30th to send it in. But curiously, all references to the iPhone 6-specific deal on their website are now gone. At least I can't find it. Does anyone have the link?

You can still easily find the normal link to their recycling/trade-in program but I think that will give you $100.

I wonder if they buried the link in a new place after they received a flood of iphone 4 takers?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Its right on their front page.

Attached Files:

• vzw.png
      vzw.png
      File size:
      270.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Tyler23, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

They don't necessarily give you $200 for your iPhone 4. They give you up to $300, depending on the iPhone generation, the condition, and the capacity (how many GB it has).

The older the iPhone, the less you'll get. I remember a few people saying the iPhone 4 would fetch about $100, but not sure. Definitely worth checking with Verizon, though. Others say that it can be $200 for an iPhone 4, so I may be mistaken. Good luck!

4. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Here's the FAQ link specifically for the iPhone promotion, as it's a bit different than the general trade-in (both in amount of trade-in and in regards to the limited time frame).

iPhone Trade-in Promotion

6. Izauze macrumors 6502