Anyone have a mophie juice pack air for iphone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nicallen63, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Nicallen63 macrumors newbie

Nicallen63

Im thinking about picking one up but i wanted to see if anyone had a problem using the headphone jack. I use my iphone in my car all the time to listen to music and ive had problems with cases not allowing me to plug in the aux cable all the way into the headphone jack.

2. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I have one I love it. Works great. As far as the headphone jack gos the space is big enough to plug the standard apple headphones in but anything bigger and you'll have issues but the good thing is the top of the case just slides off. So whenever I have to plug a bigger cable in I just slide the top of the case off. Only word of caution I can offer is be very careful when plugging a USB cable in to charge it. My girlfriend broke her USB port on hers and got a replacement with the USB port already broken. Luckily mine is still working fine but whenever I plug it in I'm very gentle to make sure I don't break it.

3. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Doesn't look like it would be much of a problem.

[​IMG]

© 2011 mophie inc.

4. Nicallen63 thread starter macrumors newbie

Nicallen63

Thanks Crakd, ill keep that in mine when i get it. I just order it on ebay so ill see what happens. I had an incipio case that had a big cutout around the heaphone jack but still had to use a slim extender on my cable, which eventually broke. Hopefully the mophie is a little better or ill just have to buy a new cable. Thanks guys.

5. MasterTick macrumors 6502

It fits with all my headphones, but I ended up leaving the top part of the case off, it's too hard to hit the power button.