Anyone have a pre order ship date of Oct 10 or later?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eastbay, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Eastbay macrumors newbie

Ordered on the 15th due to Verizon having to switch my number from pre paid to 2 year contract. Thanks to the delay, Apple.com claims oct 10-16 delivery date.

Not sure if I should cancel the pre order and just hit the stores, or wait it out. I am curious how long it will take Verizon to process the cancelation and allow my upgrade. Also i am curious what stock will be like in the next week for local stores. One wonders how accurate the delivery date is.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

2. roberthodgson macrumors regular

My Pre order was October 11 to the 17th I ended up at the apple store and bought a no term carrier locked my sister inlaw wanted to upgrade from her 3G and I went with her.it was her first and last launch day I think next Year I will order online early this time.

3. Stevegs1 macrumors newbie

Stevegs1

Ordered today, expect delivery between 10/24 -10/30.

Was going to the apple store today.....am a bit under the weather,

4. tantric132 macrumors newbie

Preordered from AT&T on the 14th and got the whole 14-21 day shipping, still backordered. Last time I ever preorder one online.

5. thecurryman macrumors 6502

Ordered 9/21 from AT&T. Judging by AT&T's slowness I'll get it by November..hopefully... Lol

6. Jane333 macrumors regular

preordered through apple.com on 9-12 in the evening and got oct 14 to oct 21 delivery which has not changed.

7. shaunmed macrumors regular

pre-ordered 2/15 5am PST, shipment confirmation for 10/13-10/20

I got screwed big time. The apple store was offline till at least 1am when i fell asleep. 4 hours later I have to wait 3-4 weeks.

8. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

This is a 2 year old thread... was making me confused on why people's talking about 9/21 when today's only 9/18

9. shaunmed macrumors regular

i know ive been waiting 2 years! shoud i call apple? i dont want to be a bother y' know

10. Jane333 macrumors regular

OOPS - anyway to close an outdated thread? Maybe the mod should close this then.