Ordered on the 15th due to Verizon having to switch my number from pre paid to 2 year contract. Thanks to the delay, Apple.com claims oct 10-16 delivery date. Not sure if I should cancel the pre order and just hit the stores, or wait it out. I am curious how long it will take Verizon to process the cancelation and allow my upgrade. Also i am curious what stock will be like in the next week for local stores. One wonders how accurate the delivery date is. Anyone else in a similar situation?