Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adamvk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone have one of these?

I am 75% set on buying one of these next week. I just want to make sure I'm making the right move. THIS IS MY FIRST DSLR. If you have it, do you like it? Are you pleased with the image quality? Could you post some samples? Do you recommend another camera?

Thanks.

shoppy

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
Hants
I have a sony a330, photo quality is amazing, but it is a DSLR. I got it for the same price as a a230 on offer. The live view is brilliant and that it tilts is great.

a350

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2009
Just make sure you hold the camera and it feels good in your hand before you buy it. It is a small camera and doesn't have the biggest grip, so if you have big hands it may be awkward for you. If that is the case try looking for the a350 it is a larger camera with very similar specs.
I have the a350 and the a700, I love them both.

adamvk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Just make sure you hold the camera and it feels good in your hand before you buy it. It is a small camera and doesn't have the biggest grip, so if you have big hands it may be awkward for you. If that is the case try looking for the a350 it is a larger camera with very similar specs.
I have the a350 and the a700, I love them both.

Ok, Thanks.

shoppy

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
Hants
Sorry for the late reply, no it was on offer at jessops a Uk photography shop. It is a smaller camera in comparison to my d90. However a lot cheaper also.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.