Anyone have a white bumper case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Matthew9559, Jul 16, 2010.

  1. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

    Matthew9559

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2007
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    #1
    I was listening to TWiT today and Leo mentioned that Sarah Lane got a white bumper case today and it looked more gray than white. Like it was a bit dirty. Anyone have one?

    Does it get dirty every time you put it in your pocket?
    Is it more gray than white?
    You happy with the color choice overall?
     
  2. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

    ijen0311

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    #2
    It's two materials. The shiny white part is more white, but its not grey. It's not super bright white either.

    Mine isn't dirtying, but you can clean it with a magic eraser. I like the color, but it's a little more blah than I expected. I wear my blue one more.
     
  3. Matthew9559 thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Matthew9559

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2007
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    #3
    Thanks for the input.

    I have a white on order, thinking of switching to another color. Blue or black maybe.
     
  4. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

    ijen0311

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
  5. djgulia macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2010
    #5
    The blue looks more aqua in the picture. Is it that way in person? If so, I'm all over that one! Also thinking white or black.
     
  6. arcanic macrumors regular

    arcanic

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2007
    Location:
    Charlotte, NC
    #6
    I have a white bumper....love the way it looks!

    So far I haven't had anything that has stained it. I keep it in my pocket and lay it on my desk 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent between two cushions on my couch.

    Arc:D
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page