Anyone have a Xiaomi Mi Band?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by mclld, Aug 24, 2015.

1. mclld macrumors 68000

My wife is wanting a fitness tracker to count steps, this one looks cheap but not sure about it. If you have one, what do you think?

2. three macrumors 6502a

three

I don't have one, but I know someone who does and they absolutely love it! They've had zero issues with it.

3. c0ppo macrumors 6502a

c0ppo

Had it and gave it away. Alarm on that thing is a no go, since it only vibrates. After a while u get used to it and vibration won't wake u up. Sleep tracking is only available at night, can't track naps or sleeps during the day.

As with any step tracker, this one falls short as well. Can't count steps properly. But is I hear it, this is the problem with all bands.

Now, battery is awesome. I used mine for more then a month every day, and battery didn't die. It was at 70+% when I gave it away. Most claim it can last for 3 months. I believe it :)

If these aren't a big issue for you, I would get it. It is pretty cheap, but nevertheless awesome gadget. Install modded app on you android device, you can find it on xiaomi forums. Gives u better results and control over the band.