Resolved anyone have almost empty cydia on new ipad?

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
Cydia on my new ipad has almost nothing in it. all the available purchases on my account cant be found on cydia on my new ipad but they are all there on my 4S. (4S is on 5.0.1. JB). I checked the sources on the both and they are the same. is cydia just hiding apps that arent approved to work on the new ipad?

Restart and readding the sources fixed it

Last edited:

joeybuckets

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2008
Brooklyn,NY
Cydia on my new ipad has almost nothing in it. all the available purchases on my account cant be found on cydia on my new ipad but they are all there on my 4S. (4S is on 5.0.1. JB). I checked the sources on the both and they are the same. is cydia just hiding apps that arent approved to work on the new ipad?

Restart and readding the sources fixed it

how did u correct this? i have having the same trouble

Comment

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Go into your Changes tab and tap refresh. Keep doing that until all the packages are downloaded. Keep in mind that this could take several attempts because of the bogged down servers. Keep at it and eventually you will download the rest of the store.

Comment

TypeMRT

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
go into your changes tab and tap refresh. Keep doing that until all the packages are downloaded. Keep in mind that this could take several attempts because of the bogged down servers. Keep at it and eventually you will download the rest of the store.
thanks!!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.