Anyone have an idea of which tweak could be causing my battery drain?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Shredder96, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Shredder96 macrumors regular

Looking at my battery usage it's obvious background activity is affecting my battery. I have a lot of tweaks but non that I can specifically think would cause that. My battery just dies way too fast lately and I haven't changed all that much-

Based on the pictures I wanted to see what you guys thought could be the main culprit. TIA

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

When did you notice the battery drain started ?

The usual process is to remove your most recent tweak(s) and check again.

3. Shredder96 thread starter macrumors regular

Probably about two weeks now. That's usually what I do, but I haven't changed anything in that timeframe!

4. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

Well, with such a huge list of tweaks, I would say all together....

5. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

I know this might not help and some others here might laugh at my suggestion but have you tried iCleaner? I have noticed a few times before when things haven't been running right I have run iCleaner and it has made things good again.

6. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

Activator, subtle lock, virtual home 8, alkaline, and springtomize (known battery drainer) are the first ones that come to mind... The rest I couldn't really deduce right away.

7. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

I have Activator, alkaline and Springtomize plus others installed on my ip6 and I loose 3% over an eight hour night.

8. Shredder96 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the ideas guys, I used icleaner just in case, and disabled virtual home and I think one of virtual homes newer updates made it drain more battery or something. Disabled for now and seems a bit better for sure