Anyone Have Any Experience With Vaja Resellers? (I Just Bought From A Reseller)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MICHAELSD, Jun 23, 2009.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I've spent quite a while looking for the perfect case. I was originally going to customize a Vaja ivolution SP, but I knew it would take too long for me to receive it, I didn't want to leave my iPhone 3GS unprotected for a month. I really liked having my Case-Mate flip case for my first-gen iPhone, then I decided on a Sena pouch, which I wasn't a big fan of, for my iPhone 3G, since Vaja's handling time used to be 45 days plus shipping. I knew that I wasn't going to wait a month to get a case, and I couldn't convince myself to get a hardshell case, so I ended up buying the Vaja Limited Edition Black and Red case from a reseller a few minutes ago. Vaja ran out of stock on their site as soon as the iPhone 3GS was announced, so I had to take a chance with a reseller or wait a month and get a personalized case.

Has anyone had any experience with www.handhelditems.com or any Vaja resellers? They seem like a reputable site from their seller rating. I hope the case wasn't sitting in their warehouse for too long and that it comes in the same condition as buying directly from Vaja. It'll probably arrive fine. I managed to save 20%, which pretty much paid for shipping, by using the coupon code 20iphonecs (it expires June 30, by the way), in case anyone is interested.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

well I haven't but

before I buy any where online unless I know they have a good rep I check the resellers rating. I'm afraid this one isn't the best. Hopefully you will be one of the happy ones. looks like they are slow shippers and I guessing they are drop shipping the Vaja cases. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/HandHelditems

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Personally I don't think I'd go with a vaja reseller, partly because I want to be sure I'm getting a new unit, partly because I want to have assurances of warranty coverage and also that its a new defect free product.

Given the unique nature of the vaja case and the cost, I believe its worth the wait, other then getting the limited edition premade cases. I opted for the ivolution GT case and while I have to wait a month, I believe its worth it. Just my $.02

btw, I'll be babying my iPhone even more until the case comes in, but I generally take really good care of the phone. no other items in my pocket where the iPhone goes in and ensuring I'm careful with the screen etc.