Anyone have experience with Brighthouse Cable?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by quagmire, Jul 24, 2009.

1. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

For my sophomore year for college, I am moving into an one room apartment. The apartment has a deal with Brighthouse cable for TV and internet service. We just took care of the cable/internet setup today. I am just wondering what has people's personal experience with them. Are they reliable? How is the quality of their product?

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Have Brighthouse with cable/phone/internet package. Phone is occasionally buggy, but seldom have any trouble otherwise. Get great speeds on the internet over cable.

3. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

I've been with them since around 1990 and the TV service is top notch. We even got HBO and Showtime for some bizarre for free over the years.

4. quagmire thread starter macrumors 603

quagmire

Still can't believe their fastest internet service is 15 MBPS. That is pathetic considering Comcast and Fios has 25 mbps speeds and fastest being 50 MBPS.

5. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

Brighthouse feels late to the cable internet party. Comcast has been assimilating the smaller providers around the state here.

6. Luigi239 macrumors 6502a

Be glad you have 15mbps.

Where I live in Charlotte, NC, we have a choice between Time Warner Cable at 10mbps, or AT&T DSL at 6mbps. There is also U-Verse that tops at 18mbps but virtually nobody has that yet.

7. colourfastt macrumors 6502a

colourfastt