Anyone have experience with Reserve & Pick Up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by prabz123, Sep 11, 2014.

1. prabz123 macrumors newbie

Hey,

I was thinking about choosing this option as nobody will be home to sign for the phone if I choose delivery for launch day. Can anyone with experience with this option expand on it further in terms of the online process, waiting in line and in-store experience.

Thanks,
    Prabz

2. DuffCal macrumors newbie

I have the same question.

Also if you pre-order from Apple.com and opt for in-store pick up do they guarantee that you will be able to get it Friday at the store you select?

Thanks in advance!

3. TAI182 macrumors regular

TAI182

I used in-store pick up for the iPad Air on launch day. I went in around 6:30 PM after work on launch day and was out in about 10 minutes. Very smooth and easy process.

As for guaranteed availability, I think it depends on the store. We have been hearing both 'yes' and 'no' from stores regarding availability.

4. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

I had the same question and I called the apple store and they said YES, if I pre-order the phone they guarantee I will have a phone since I'm already paying for it. She said I can come in at any time that day and pick it up.

5. ultra7k macrumors 6502

ultra7k

I'm assuming there will be line ups for pre-order pick ups as well? Do we need to bring any ID? Order number?