Anyone have experience with this case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lexoticstylez02, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

2. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

For that amount of money you are way better off getting the Incase Slider

3. darkeyes41 macrumors newbie

the slider.

i second that. the slider case is the best. i had a rubbery one that looks a lot like the one in the link and my best friend recommended the slider. ive dropped my phone probably 10 times on concrete and not one scratch. great case. definitely go with the slider

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

incipio makes it and just check out some youtube videos on it. maybe you will like it. probably can find it much cheaper on ebay.

incipio has outstanding customer service too. i lost my video stand for my phone and they sent me 2 stands for free. they rock.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 Incipio had an awesome booth at MWSF '09 and I just happened to win a gift pack from them (thanks Macrumors ARN) and everything in their gift pack was put to use Immediately. I get comments everyday on its smooth look and nice feel...

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I had that cae but returned it. It is a little bulky and the silicon is a dust magnet like crazy.

Put it in your pocket and the black case comes out with white specks all over.

It's not a bad case though.

7. Dynasti macrumors newbie

I have the case right now, with that exact setup. Comes with one black silicone case and one white with just one plastic hardcase that can change between the two.

Contrary to Ferris23's problem, I have no problem with dust whatsoever. My main concern with this case is stretching because each time I put it in my pocket, the silicone case shifts a little, causing either the top or the bottom to be stretched.

It's a good case, but I don't know if it'll last in the long run. I'll probably be getting a Switcheasy NeoCapsule soon.

8. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

the best case of all is that seran wrap type thing, god dammit just forgot it, um i think its called invisible armor or invisible shield

9. Lexoticstylez02 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna give it a try. I have a Switcheasy Colors right now but it's a very loose fitting case and too much dust gets inside it so I've been using it naked. I love it naked but have the fear of it ever dropping.

10. headphonejockey macrumors newbie

headphonejockey

11. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

or the Capsule Neo in black :cool:

12. Lexoticstylez02 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

Well I ended up getting this case today and so far I love it. You get a white and black case, a hard shell, two screen protectors, a cleaning cloth, and a video stand all for $30. It's a great deal and so far seems like a very solid case, I definitely feel like I don't have to worry nearly as much as I did before this case. Another plus about the hard shell that covers the silicone on the back is that it doesn't collect nearly as much dust in your pocket and it doesn't stick, it just slides right out of your pocket :)