Anyone have good ideas for different signatures in your emails?

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
Mostly, I run a few companies and it would help me a lot responding others the same. I've wanted finding way to do this. :D

BeyondtheTech

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2007
Only one sig with our iOS email client. Chalk it up as another limitation.

Unless you create a third-party app, you might fare better.

Just as long as you don't end it with "Steve, sent from my white iPhone 4." I'm ready to choke the next person who uses that.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
That looks really well. Seems like people are complaining about some fixes possible on the app store reviews. I'd really need it working perfect on my iPad. I email on it a lot too.
I honestly haven't read the reviews. I've had the app since it was launched (got a free promo code here on MR) and haven't had any issues. I'm not a power user and haven't used all the potential for the app. But even at 4.99 it's worth a shot.

Not saying this about you. But there's a weird perception issue in the marketplace (app store) of what is and is what is not expensive.

People should look at Apps for what they are. If I can get more functionality out of my phone for $5 I don't see that as expensive. People complain when apps are anything but .99 but really. Is less than the price of lunch so bad to part with for something that might make your life easier?

Sorry to "rant" and this was NOT meant to be aimed at you. Just a general commentary on people's buying behavior/perception.

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
I honestly haven't read the reviews. I've had the app since it was launched (got a free promo code here on MR) and haven't had any issues. I'm not a power user and haven't used all the potential for the app. But even at 4.99 it's worth a shot.

Not saying this about you. But there's a weird perception issue in the marketplace (app store) of what is and is what is not expensive.

People should look at Apps for what they are. If I can get more functionality out of my phone for $5 I don't see that as expensive. People complain when apps are anything but .99 but really. Is less than the price of lunch so bad to part with for something that might make your life easier?

Sorry to "rant" and this was NOT meant to be aimed at you. Just a general commentary on people's buying behavior/perception.
That helps a lot. Thank you. I'll try it.