Anyone have inside info on possible price point before I sell my current

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dorfdad, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Dorfdad macrumors 6502

Im thinking of selling my current MINT 8gb Iphone unlocked prior to the release of the new Iphone and while there are millions of threads similar to this I was wondering if anyone has any almost correct price point for the new Iphones?

I know they are listing 16 and 32 GB iphones I would love the 16bg one and Im hearing rumors about subsided phones from AT&T with a 2 year contract to the tune of about 200.00 is this possible and correcT?

I just do not want to sell my current phone for 300.00 and find out that the new ones are $600 or something as I will be unable to pay this.

Its all speculation but I feel if I can sell it this week I can make more than waiting for the announcement and than trying to sell it amongst 2 million other users..

rampit

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

That's pretty much it. I don't know that I'd make choices about my money based on wild guesses made by strangers.

I know that doesn't really leave you with an answer, but I guess I'd just say this: You can make your own guesses, and you can probably trust yourself more than us!

3. Loonytik macrumors 6502a

Loonytik

I would say the price point will be between $400.00-$600.00 but, why would someone buy your iphone 1 for that much when they could go buy a brand new one at the Apple store? Unlocked or not....mint or not.

4. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

If you don't have one what makes you think any of us here would? Everyone here has access to the same information...

5. 7on macrumors 601

7on

remember, it's not how much you'd spend - it's how much someone else would spend. I sold an unlocked T-mobile Wing for $325. Wings are only $299 from T-mo. I wasn't about to tell him new he could get it for $299.

6. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

It is kind of comical as we have seen prices range from $200 to $700

That of course deals with differences in size, whether there is a subsidiary, and other things

No one really knows for sure

7. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

The way I see it:

Sell your iPhone now, make s much money as possible, because if you sell it after the release, it will be worth alot less. If the new iPhone costs to much, buy one of the old ones of eBay. There will still be plenty of old ones on eBay for alot less than they are now.

8. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230