Anyone have luck getting a Plus at Apple Store when they open?

FoxD

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 28, 2010
I am curious how many people have gotten a Plus from the Apple Store lately. My local ones have not been getting in any AT&T Plus models lately and cannot tell me when they expect more.

Is it worth it to try and get one when they first open up?

How accurate is the Apple web site? Can you reserve one there when they first go up and pick it up in store?

Curious since I returned my normal 6 in the 14 day window and want the Plus badly now! Thanks

Big Dawg 23

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2011
Minnesota
I am curious how many people have gotten a Plus from the Apple Store lately. My local ones have not been getting in any AT&T Plus models lately and cannot tell me when they expect more.

Is it worth it to try and get one when they first open up?

How accurate is the Apple web site? Can you reserve one there when they first go up and pick it up in store?

Curious since I returned my normal 6 in the 14 day window and want the Plus badly now! Thanks
Hit the Apple Store app when they update inventory to grab one. I got my 128 GB ATT 6 Plus that way.

Whtchdr

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2013
Yep, the app is the way to go. I checked stock several times a day until a Plus popped up in my area last Monday. Btw, stock refreshed at quite a few stores at 3:30PM ET. Not sure if that means anything but good luck.

Maggiep67

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Yep, the app is the way to go. I checked stock several times a day until a Plus popped up in my area last Monday. Btw, stock refreshed at quite a few stores at 3:30PM ET. Not sure if that means anything but good luck.
That's exactly how I got my plus last Tuesday. And just like Whtchdr I have found that the stock at Apple stores refresh every afternoon between 2:00 - 4:00.

Good luck!!

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
I picked mine up as a reservation online, Tuesday after launch. I'd still be waiting for my preorder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.