Anyone have luck getting an iPhone 4 first come, first serve today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TarHeelBorn88, Jul 23, 2010.

1. TarHeelBorn88 macrumors regular

I heard Apple Stores are no longer doing reservations and all iPhone 4s are first come, first serve starting this weekend. However, I called the nearest five Apple Stores and all said they do not have any for first come, first serve yet.

I tried all Best Buys, Super Walmarts and no luck either.

2. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68020

PBG4 Dude

Wow, I'd be pretty ticked if I've been on a list for two weeks and now the list doesn't matter and I have to start camping out for a phone (I don't, I have mine, just making an example).

I thought Apple was trying to get enough product to the stores to eliminate the need for a list, not just doing away with the list.

3. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

I called my apple store about an hour ago and they still said that I had to go on the priority list. I asked how many were on it and he said that was "top secret." :rolleyes:

4. TarHeelBorn88 thread starter macrumors regular

Just went on priority lists at the two closest store and the lady at one said I should have mine within a week, sweet! And BGR report says huge shipments today and tomorrow, I'm hoping mine comes in. And I believe they have to close out all priority lists before they can sell first come, first serve.

5. Martyimac macrumors 6502a

Martyimac

Amazingly enough, even though the AT&T store here didn't have any, took a chance and the Radio Shack had 1, and only one. I have it now. :)