Anyone have pics/recommendations for a good link bracelet for Silver Sport?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by JerTheGeek, Oct 16, 2015.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

I'm looking to get a good link bracelet for my silver Sport. I'm thinking of getting a clone link, it doesn't have to be 1:1, I could do a 3rd gen; also not looking to spend more than around $75. I also wouldn't mind a third party link design, (not a clone of Apple's I mean), anyone have any recommendations for that?
    Thanks in advance,
    JerTheGeek.

2. malibuboats91 macrumors regular

3. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

4. nickthemajin macrumors member

I suggest you look at the reviews. There are several 1 Star Reviews that all say the same thing.

"I love the band. Bought several and this was my favorite - was being the operative word. After wearing it for about 2 weeks, one end of the band fell apart and my watch went crashing to the ground, face down on concrete. Ruined the watch glass (needs to be replaced now). One of the really tiny screws that holds the band to the watch fell out. Checked the others and all were loose. If you want to buy this band, I would recommend buying some locktite and reinstall all of the screws using locktite to ensure that this does not happen to you."

This is precisely why I'm not getting any third party metal bracelets. You think this company is going to pay to have this guy's watch fixed?

5. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I'll keep it on my wishlist for a bit. There are a lot of great reviews and not many bad ones....but some. I don't think there is a verdict on this yet.

6. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

7. malibuboats91 macrumors regular

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Thanks a bunch! That looks great.