anyone have problem with Fedex/apple

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by iOrlando, Aug 8, 2008.

1. iOrlando macrumors 68000

Has anyone had the problem of apple making a shipping label for a product but then having some sort of problem causing no product to be shipped and picked up by fedex? Apple says i have to wait 3 days after the incident occured and then they will try to send a new product again.

Anyone hear of this occuring?

2. olliebraves20 macrumors regular

First of all that sucks....nothing is worse then ordering a new product and having to wait....I'll be honest I order a lot of stuff from apple and have never encountered this problem...however it doesn't surprise me....there are bound to be mistakes made when you shipping the volume that apple is shipping....

3. iOrlando thread starter macrumors 68000

yeah..i was looking at Fedex website and it said....order info received but nothing else. All of the other products said order info received..and then it showed the truck routes etc. Its werid, I knew something was wrong. So now I have to wait more days.....

4. mixmacface macrumors regular

mixmacface

wow. that does suck. i know waiting for something can be a pain. but i think as long as apple realizes there was a mistake and fixes it should be all good.

5. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I have seen it take up to a week between the time that FedEx gets the order info, and the time I am able to track the package. Never with Apple though, the only problem I had with them was waiting 3 weeks to get my 3G iPod in 2003, because of customs.

TEG