Anyone have problems with AirShare?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bear Hunter, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Bear Hunter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

I'm trying to isolate the problem I am having. AirSharing on jailbroken phone (2.0.2). I replaced the "Default.png" to have a customized opening screen when the app launches. It works for a day, then I get a message that it cannot be opened. I SSH'd the original "Default.png" back in re-sprung, and re-sync'd and it still won't open.

Any ideas?

ps. I did try changing permissions for the custom "Default.png" before I replaced it back with the original and still no dice.

I am wondering if this is Jailbreak related

AirSharing is the FireWire Disk and custom launch screen to the right (Default.png)
    [​IMG]

Thanks

2. RobLikesBrunch macrumors regular

No idea for you, but it doesn't work at all for me....damn Vista x64 :(

3. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Just confirming you are talking about Air Sharing? If so then it works perfectly fine on my 2.0.2 JB'd phone. I would suggest deleting it off your phone and reinstalling it.

4. Bear Hunter thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

Yes..AirSharing (sorry about that), I've reinstalled 3 times over 3 days now. I've just reinstalled it without the custom launch screen (Default.png) and I'll see if it still works tomorrow.

Question though...if I do changed permissions on a certain file within the app...does everything in that folder have to have the same permissions that I changed the file to? .....or just the file?

Thanks