Anyone have some cool game ideas for ios?

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Don't worry about what hasn't been invented, look at what's out there and how to make it BETTER. What are some games YOU yourself play? How would YOU change them in order for you to play them for longer periods of time?

SunnyStudioNeo

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2011
My tip is, make a game you would be addicted to and play; love what you are developing, use it everyday and every hour. You will get rewarded.

53kyle

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 27, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
Don't worry about what hasn't been invented, look at what's out there and how to make it BETTER. What are some games YOU yourself play? How would YOU change them in order for you to play them for longer periods of time?
The problem is, I like the games I play how they are and just looking at the pictures and description of the app, people might think it is a rip off of a popular game

----------

I have another question, does anyone know of any cheap books or websites that can help me learn either 3d type graphics or physics type gameplay, so basically that has examples of games you could make

zunex

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
LOL very funny thread. If someone have really cool ideas for an apps & games, I bet they would never public.

clarky12

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2012
Augmented Reality

I think the next big thing is using augmented reality within games. A few utility apps are latching on to this, but we need to get it implemented in more games!