Anyone have Switcheasy Capsule Rebel in Lime for iphone4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macbookpro45, Jan 13, 2012.

1. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

Can you post some pictures of it? I want to see the actual color. From my experience with switcheasy, the color of the case is different in person v. website picture.

Thanks in advance for anyone that uploads a pic

2. jonquil macrumors newbie

I'm researching this case, too. I think I want to get it in purple or lime, looking for pictures of both on a white 4S.

I haven't seen any photos of the lime but here's a video with it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7eO_evpgU

3. macbookpro45 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for posting the video that helped. I'm debating between the red and the lime, and I just can't decide which one to get.

4. jonquil macrumors newbie

I like the lime, personally. Anyone know if this case has any flash issues (on white 4S)? The cutout is lined with black but it's a smaller hole than the one on the case I have right now.

Also, are the $10 ones on eBay legit? Might get two to mix and match the colors if they are!

5. macbookpro45 thread starter macrumors 6502

I've read the ones on Amazon and Ebay that are around $10-$15 could be fake. Additionally, the case will have flash issues from what I have seen in youtube videos of people comparing pictures taking with the case on and case off. I wish I could find the video to link you to it, but I can't right now.

6. GotiPad macrumors newbie

Browse/purchase genuine SwitchEasy Rebel case @ www.itrendystuff.com. There is some discount coupon