Anyone have SyncMate 3.6.1707?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by gavinstubbs09, Sep 10, 2015.

1. gavinstubbs09 macrumors 65816

gavinstubbs09

Been looking hard for a program so I could manually sync files over USB between my Note3 and my G5 (don't give me BS about AirDroid and all that). SyncMate made a specific version for PPC a few years back and was curious if anyone here happened to have a copy so I could put it up on the Archive and give people something to use again.

2. gavinstubbs09 thread starter macrumors 65816

gavinstubbs09

As a temporary fix for transferring files I installed SSHDroid on the Note3 then found a version of CyberDuck 4.2.1 which will run on Leopard to transfer files between the two "over the air." CB 4.2.1 will be on the archive soon too!

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Yes. Either on my QS or my 17" PowerBook. I used it when I had my HTC Touch Pro.

Give me a bit to dig it up. May not be the exact version you are looking for though - although it will be PowerPC.

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

5. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Shame it's Leopard only. This would be a useful app [to me] if it ran on Tiger.

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I'm not sure if Eltima ever had a version that ran on Tiger. I think I came in at version 2.x something, but I was on Leopard then.

Eltima's version history seems to indicate that 1.0beta was out in 2007, which would predate the release of Leopard (it was free then, believe it or not). I'm sure either a hard Google search or the Internet Wayback Machine could cough up 1.0beta, but here's the thing. Versions that old were only supporting Windows Mobile devices. Android and syncing with other Macs didn't come along until later.

7. gavinstubbs09 thread starter macrumors 65816

gavinstubbs09