Anyone have the CM4 Q Card Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RolandNights, Apr 15, 2012.

1. RolandNights macrumors 6502a

Hey guys, I've been really interested in getting a Case/Wallet for my iPhone but I have always had a couple concerns with the ones that I have seen. The want to eliminate carrying a wallet because I hate having so much bulk in my pants' pockets. I also want to be able to take the case off easily because I have different cases I use for different things (battery, outdoors, etc). Lastly, I don't like having the screen covered by anything that folds over it, so something like the BookBook wouldn't do.

I saw this CM4 Q Card case, and I thought it looked good and slim enough to fit the cards I need. Anyone have any experience with and can attest to the things I would need it for?

Attached Files:

2. matbook101 macrumors 6502

matbook101

I would suggest that you just get a slim wallet to keep separately because if you lose that you lose everything.

3. RolandNights thread starter macrumors 6502a

I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't think it's that much of a concern for me. I'm super paranoid about having a wallet (I pat my right pocket seemingly every time I stand up haha). Also, I plan on carrying just a driver's license, a debit, and maybe a single bill.

Also, a slim wallet still doesn't really help me because I still carry my keys. I have A LOT of keys for work, so I can't pack them into the same pocket I carry a wallet. As a professional, I my pants are tighter around the quads than I normally wear (downside of finally doing squats), and overpacking a single pocket has actually worn out some of my pants. Also, a holster isn't very safe for me because my line of work brings me to some shady places. Holsters are easy targets for swipes.

4. Sunsean macrumors 6502

I've also been thinking about a wallet/case for the iphone...have you seen these guys?

http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4-cases/walletslim/

They look pretty nice. I like the bookbook as well, don't mind that the screen is covered, it just looks like it would be too bulky to fit comfortably in my pocket.

5. maltschul macrumors newbie

I can tell you that I have personally used our case everyday for the past year and know you'll love it. It comes with a screen protector so you won't need anything else in additional to it.

And if you don't know like it, we have a 30-day return/refund policy for orders placed on our website. If you have any other specific questions about the product, just let me know.

Cheers,
    Matt Altschul
    President & CEO, CM4

6. tweaks macrumors regular

Are there any issues of the wallet side stich delaminating, or folding away from the case? Would that be covered under your 1 year warranty?

7. maltschul macrumors newbie