Anyone have the deb for BiteSMS 5.3 Beta 2?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by swiftbmx, Apr 15, 2011.

1. swiftbmx macrumors regular

If anyone has it and can post it that would be great. The last two betas have a lot of bugs and 5.2 too does at well but 5.3 beta 2 seemed to be the most stable. You can check /var/cache/apt/archives/ and the file name should be bitesms_5.3.2_iphoneos-arm.deb. Normally I wouldnt care but the dev is going to be on vacation for 2 weeks.

Thanks

2. swiftbmx thread starter macrumors regular

Come on, Bite is the most popular app, one of you still has this deb on their phone in the folder I mentioned above.

3. TC25 macrumors 68020

Why don't you simply add the bitesms beta repo to Cydia and install it that way?

4. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

The current beta (5.3 beta 4) has a few bugs in it.

What problems were you having with beta 3 that would make it any worse to use? I had beta 4 but downgraded to beta 3 because I would sometimes have random SB crashes whenever I received any messages. The only issues I've had with beta 3 where the flickering in QR, non selectable QR, and the text box remaining larger when MMS where sent.

5. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

I'm not seeing any issues with beta 4 myself either. Maybe uninstall it and reinstall it. I did have a springboard crash issue on beta 2 when I had QC set up in activator.
    So as the others asked, whats wrong with the current version?:confused::confused:

6. whiskeyvol macrumors regular

I can't get my call tab to work for some reason. Tried reinstall, no luck. When I push call, it closes the app and goes to the home screen