Anyone have the ESPN Scorecenter app before the 3.0 release????

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by corey407woc, Dec 21, 2012.

1. corey407woc macrumors member

Just updated to the new 3.0 version of ESPN Scorecenter and it crashes every other time and is terrible.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

If you're planning to get it from someone else and use it on your device, it won't work. Each IPA or app is linked to a person's Apple ID. To use someone else's IPA you would need their Apple ID and password. Not very many people are willing to share that.

3. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

If you sync your apps, but have not synced your phone since updating then you should have your old copy in iTunes. Disable transfer purchases before you sync, delete the one on your phone and install the one from iTunes.

4. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

I have it on both my iPad and iPhone, this new interface has been on the iPad for a little while now I think. However, on the iPhone, it won't let me log in. Keeps saying my member name or password are wrong. Yet, I am signed in on my iPad, and I can see my member name just fine. Trying all the passwords I would normally use for such a thing and none of them are working. I'm scared to sign out of my account on my iPad in fears of not being able to sign back in.

5. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Could it be a glitch that only allows logging in from one device at a time? (Similar to the one that HBO Go has.) The only way to test would be to log out of the one and then into the other. Leap of faith.

6. Cowboy1629 macrumors regular

Cowboy1629

I got so fed up with the new release of scorecenter I dropped it for Sportacular. I like it much better!

7. Beeplance macrumors 65816

Beeplance

Works fine on my 3GS. Like the new interface and the fact that it's optimized for iOS 6.0:)

8. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

The latest release of scorecenter is really slick. I couldn't be happier. We finally got iphone 5 support with a redesign.