Anyone have the Graft Leverage?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richard371, May 19, 2013.

1. richard371 macrumors 68000

If so what are your thoughts. How is the feel and quality? Which looks better the matte or chrome? I am looking at the black one.

2. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

3. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I do have one, and it is one of my favorite cases. It has a very high-quality feel to it. I like the slightly retro feel of the aluminum latch. The matte finish black has a nice grip, and I have not had any wear problems. No scratches noticed on the phone either. It is just slightly thicker than ideal, but not huge by any means. As with others here, I have a lot of cases sitting around, but this is one of the 2 or 3 I actually use on a regular basis.

4. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

I had one for my iphone 4 and now again on my 5, and I love it. It has a unique look to it that makes it stand out as compared to any of the other cases out there - and people do go kinda crazy for the "watch band" style clasp.

Overall definitely my favorite case that I've owned: the only complaint I have is that if you use the 30pin to lightning adapter, it will not fit in the case, nor will at least some of the 3rd party docks available out there. On the positive side, it takes about 4 seconds to remove the case in a pinch.