Anyone have the inside track on when the new Otterbox 3G Defender cases will ship?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ETiPhoneHome, Jul 13, 2008.

1. ETiPhoneHome macrumors newbie

Anyone have the inside track on when the Otterbox 3G Defender cases will ship? It's holding up my purchase of an iPhone 3G.

2. Tom J macrumors regular

I've been checking their web site every day and i'm not sure how I missed this...
    http://otterbox.blogs.com/otter_box_blog/2008/07/alan-got-his-ne.html

..and in the comments...

3. Sandock macrumors member

I am on the same boat and looking forward to the release of the 3G version of this case. Currently using the Belkin Silicone Sleeve. The Defender may look funny to some, but for my needs and intended use it really fits the bill!

4. scott99 macrumors 6502a

I absolutley swear by my Otterbox Defender for the first iPhone. It's the best case I've ever known, and I've owned probably all of the well known cases for the iPhone v1, except for any Vaja cases.

5. equlizer macrumors regular

as soon as i get my email from them, my order goes in!:D

6. patd macrumors member

Otterbox 3g email

Pat-

It looks like, right now, that the new 3G iPhone Defender case will come in three different colors. It will be in Black on Black, Black on Yellow, and White on White. Also, we are trying to have it available by the beginning of September, but that time could change depending on production. Please email me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you and have a good day!
    Natasha Meggenberg