Anyone have the Mophie Juice Pack plus??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JSmoove05, Mar 21, 2012.

1. JSmoove05 macrumors 6502

I just purchased this case and I was wondering how much charge time do you guys get if say the phone were ar 0-2% and you turn the case charger on. I feel like I'm only getting anywhere from 50-65% charge is this what its suppose to be or is mine not working properly?

2. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

Not right.

The Juice Pack Plus has a 2000 mAh battery. That should be more than enough to recharge a completely dead iPhone back to full capacity and then some.

3. toasty hoodie macrumors 6502

toasty hoodie

When I had mine, if I fully charged the JPP, I'd get up to 95% from 1%, and that's with consistent heavy usage while it was charging.

4. aoifeee macrumors member

5. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I get about 80% charge from my Mophie Juice pack Air, so that's definitely not right.

6. JSmoove05 thread starter macrumors 6502

So what could be the reason mine only charges like 65%

7. mophiehelp macrumors newbie

mophiehelp

Make sure you check out our FAQ on charging: Here

A JPP should be getting you to at least above 90% but again, it depends on what you're doing with your phone while you are charging it. If you want to watch a dozen YouTube videos while the mophie is on, you're not going to get as much charge as you would if you put it on standby and don't touch it.

Hope this helps, otherwise you might want to talk to our tech support. www.mophie.com/ts :)

8. frocco macrumors 6502

frocco

Wirelessly posted

Is the JPP worth getting? I do not like the 500 charge limit? How long would it last before needing a new case?

9. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

Definitely worth getting. I never heard about this 500 charge limit, but even if that were the case.. I probably charge mine every 2 or 3 nights. That means it would last me 3+ years and by that time I'll have a new phone. So I'm not worried about that.

10. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

It's not a limit. Every battery has a 'barrier' as such akin to this. Basically, after 500 full cycles, the battery will only last 75% as much as it did originally.

MacBooks, iPhones, iPad etc all have this 'limit'. It's the way batteries work.

11. Smileyboy macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

Cool. Just picked 2 new ones up off CL of $25 each :cool: