Anyone Have the Poetic Atmosphere

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thebriando, Mar 10, 2014.

1. thebriando macrumors newbie

I'm thinking of buying the Poetic Atmosphere case for my 5s since it's only 12.95 on Amazon and I really like the design of it. However, I read reviews saying that the bottom part isn't stiff and it can stretch very easily. Does anyone own this case? Is this a problem that I should worry about?

2. Stier macrumors member

i have one for my 5 but it's not really a problem for me at all. sounds like the bad reviewers have really tugged at it :p

3. thebriando thread starter macrumors newbie

Does the bottom lip ever come down by itself? Or do you really have to pull on it in order for it to stretch.

4. adamj575 macrumors 6502

adamj575

I have one...I love it...aside from the official leather case its probably my favorite...

5. Stier macrumors member

The bottom lip will never come down by itself it may look flimsy but it stays in place

6. thebriando thread starter macrumors newbie

How long have you had the case? Is the bottom part still intact?

7. Leisyu macrumors member

I have been using the Poetic Atmosphere for over a year and I have to say that it is a great case. The bad thing is that it is quite hard to take it out once you put it on, you need some patience and time. I am planning to change it now because the rubber is coming off from one side, its not glued to the plastic anymore but i guess overall is a good case.