Anyone Have the Poetic Atmosphere

thebriando

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2014
I'm thinking of buying the Poetic Atmosphere case for my 5s since it's only 12.95 on Amazon and I really like the design of it. However, I read reviews saying that the bottom part isn't stiff and it can stretch very easily. Does anyone own this case? Is this a problem that I should worry about?

Stier

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2008
i have one for my 5 but it's not really a problem for me at all. sounds like the bad reviewers have really tugged at it :p

thebriando

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2014
i have one for my 5 but it's not really a problem for me at all. sounds like the bad reviewers have really tugged at it :p
Does the bottom lip ever come down by itself? Or do you really have to pull on it in order for it to stretch.

Leisyu

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2013
I have been using the Poetic Atmosphere for over a year and I have to say that it is a great case. The bad thing is that it is quite hard to take it out once you put it on, you need some patience and time. I am planning to change it now because the rubber is coming off from one side, its not glued to the plastic anymore but i guess overall is a good case.