Anyone have this issue? iPhone 7 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brobstfish, Sep 20, 2016.

1. brobstfish macrumors newbie

Ok so I've had my 7 plus for a day now and I've just noticed that on my right speaker grill, the fourth speaker dot from the left, the mesh looks to be push in. I've never noticed this on any other iPhones I've had, not sure what it is, or if it is even worth contacting apple about. I don't have anything to take a picture with so I cant post a pic. Just want to see what your opinions are about it, or maybe it is the microphone? Idk it is just bugging me.

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

A picture would be helpful. My 7 Plus was delayed, but I will certainly look for this when it arrives. I would contact Apple and see what they have to say.

3. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

4. brobstfish thread starter macrumors newbie

Just snapped this with my brothers 6s. It is the fourth dot from the left. [​IMG]

5. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Does look pushed in. I guess the question is whether it bothers you.

Me? Not worth my time.

6. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

I would at least go to the genius bar, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I'm wondering if it would have any effect on the water resistance of the phone.

7. brobstfish thread starter macrumors newbie

That's what I was thinking, I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow.

8. brobstfish thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I went and they took it apart and said no seals are broken, but they said it is documented so if I have any problems down the road with anything, including water they would cover it.