Anyone have troubles accessing Gmail today?

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Using Safari, when I tried to go to Gmail, I got the Loading screen, and it stops there. Reloading didn't help. Anyoen here have problems like this today?

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
That's why they give you free POP access! ;)

Just tried it and it's working for me but I often get stuck on the loading page and have to manually refresh. Odd that the old refresh didn't help you out.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Turns out to be something wrong with Safari. Started to happen with other pages too. Reset Safari and a relaunch later it's all fine again.

Thanks guys

zulgand04

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Northborough, MA
I use firefox on my pc laptop and since saturday alot of funky things have been occureing with Gmail. i've gotten service not avaible, stops loading though it says loading in the corner. and very slow acess.

-Neal

h0e0h

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2004
West Monroe, Louisiana
munkle said:
That's why they give you free POP access! ;)

Just tried it and it's working for me but I often get stuck on the loading page and have to manually refresh. Odd that the old refresh didn't help you out.
along that refresh comment... i'm lazy and used to know all the PC shortcuts and haven't figured this one out yet...

is there a "REFRESH" short cut for Safari? On PC w/ IE it was F5

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
h0e0h said:
along that refresh comment... i'm lazy and used to know all the PC shortcuts and haven't figured this one out yet...

is there a "REFRESH" short cut for Safari? On PC w/ IE it was F5
It's Command-R (command is the 'Apple' button) :)