• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

Knockworstface

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
I've had my iPhone 5S for 13 days now and I couldn't be happier with the phones performance. I don't have any rattling issues or screen or battery issues. Anyone else feel the same way? :apple::D

SoIsays

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2011
You have a great phone. My 5S seems to only have battery issues. Probably because Verizon in my part of DC near the white house and in Maryland I get 2-3 stars signals and LTE floats around.

Comment

Lucille Carter

Suspended
Jul 3, 2013
I've had my iPhone 5S for 13 days now and I couldn't be happier with the phones performance. I don't have any rattling issues or screen or battery issues. Anyone else feel the same way? :apple::D

I and my VP have had zero problems with the last 3 models of the iPhone. We both are loving our 5S!

I laugh at all these people who have traded in their phones 4 and 5 times:p
I got to think it maybe not the phone that is the problem!:eek:

Comment

Knockworstface

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
I and my VP have had zero problems with the last 3 models of the iPhone. We both are loving our 5S!

Bingo. I couldn't agree more with you. :D

Comment

protoxx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2013
They made me pay more money for it that I would of liked. They didn't like my offer of $20 for the 64g 5s;).

Comment

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012

I agree, I laugh at people with phone problems too!

Every time my bosses 5S rings in silent during a meeting/conference everyone looks at him because the rattle is so loud. Makes me smile every time.

Be a different story if my 4S had that problem. I doubt my boss would find it as amusing.

Comment

AAPLinc

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2012
Hollywood, CA
Had my silver 5S since October 16th, no issues at all. Not a single glitch, defect, etc. I loved my 4S but I love this phone twice as much.

Comment

marf1million

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2013
An Mhí
No problems with it whatsoever. In fact every time I use it I'm still amazed how fast it is compared to the slow as ***** 3GS it replaced.

Comment

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013
No problems here. Have had it for two months already.

----------

Bingo there will always be people like that, sadly.

Comment

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Perfect here too. Really like the gold after a long string of black.

REALLY like the fingerprint detection.

Comment

MACaframa

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2010
San Francisco
No problems here! iP5s 32gb black/slate grey. Other than random restarts, no other issues. I've had the phone for two weeks now and no regrets.

Comment

Lava Lamp Freak

macrumors 68000
Jun 1, 2006

You laugh at people who have problems with their phone? :confused:

I haven't had any problems with my 5S, but returned the iPhone 5 twice before I got one that didn't have screen problems. The first two had multiple dead pixels (that formed a line) and also had several dings in the metal. The third one was flawless. Don't just assume that because you got the flawless one the first time that no one else has real problems. :rolleyes:

Comment

Lucille Carter

Suspended
Jul 3, 2013
You laugh at people who have problems with their phone? :confused:

I haven't had any problems with my 5S, but returned the iPhone 5 twice before I got one that didn't have screen problems. The first two had multiple dead pixels (that formed a line) and also had several dings in the metal. The third one was flawless. Don't just assume that because you got the flawless one the first time that no one else has real problems. :rolleyes:

Yes, I laugh at people when they have to go though 5 or more phones and are still not happy.:p

These people likely cost us all an extra $100 per iPad or iPhone.:mad:

Comment

Toby Ziegler

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2011
Gallifrey
I've had mine for about six weeks. Initially I had a random reboot issue that would sometimes rear its head when I fired up the camera from the lock screen, but the last update seems to have corrected that. Aside from that minor annoyance, it's been smooth sailing.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.