Anyone having a lag issue with Spotify?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Rogifan, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

I've noticed some serious lag with the Spotify app on my 5S in the last few days. Especially when waking the device or switching between apps. If I'm playing a song and my device goes to sleep, when I wake it, it takes several seconds to do anything in the app - pause, scroll, get to menu items. I've only noticed this recently. Prior to that it was always buttery smooth for me. I'm not having any other lag issues with my device. Anyone else having this issue? I haven't deleted and reinstalled the app yet because I have a lot of offline music I don't feel like re-downloading.

2. SolRayz macrumors 6502a

SolRayz

Well considering Spotify updated there app to a whole new and overcomplicated UI, its bound to have issues. I have personally wanted to use Spotify less and less, after this horrible update.

All I want to do is pay them the monthly fee and a have a simple no bs app that plays music without hesitation and visual candy garbage. Particularly important when driving, since I don't want to be fumbling around trying to access music on Spotify risking my life and others, because Spotify software designers think they are being clever and cute with these pathetic updates.

Soundcloud luckily has left everything alone...so I can work with that.