Anyone having contacts disappear right now?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by uberjason, Jan 11, 2010.

1. uberjason macrumors member

uberjason

My mobileme contacts keep disappearing and re-appearing on my iphone and the mobileme website right now. Anyone else seeing this?

2. DaSal macrumors regular

I have it! And not just whole contact disappearing either, some contacts just have their First and Last name removed so now they show as just a number or email address...

And on the mobile me site i have a lot of blanc contacts right now...

Very weird and annoying...:rolleyes:

3. uberjason thread starter macrumors member

uberjason

The issue for me seems to have gone away. Indeed it was very annoying. I hope it never happens again.

4. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

Mine got all screwy right about the time of the first post in the thread. I contacted MobileMe support and they were able to reset something to get everything back syncing correctly. I think it had something to do with the maintenance they were doing that night.

5. Creative One macrumors 6502

Creative One

6. GeekGirl* macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

Yep somehow lost all of mine and cant get them back at all no more mobile me for me. going back to gmail and it works great with the nexus one:)

7. lc25 macrumors 6502

Had it all day and i can't work out how to resolve, Contacts are online but refuse to sync to iphone even after a full reset and delete and re add of the account. Really starting to get annoying now as i cant call anyone :(

8. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

Contact MobileMe support. It took them about 20 minutes to sort out my (very similar) issue.

9. Susi macrumors newbie

I've been having that problem too. I wondered if it had to do with the sync and where I saved the new contacts. I think it's been better since I always saved new contacts on the mobileme contact list but I'm not sure.

10. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

Not having that problem, but my iDisk is not syncing.