Anyone having issues with Rayman Run?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by crewpride, Sep 26, 2012.

1. crewpride macrumors member

I originally downloaded the game on my iPhone 4 after upgrading to iOS 6. Looked great, fun little platformer. So when I got my iphone 5, I downloaded it to that phone as well. Only it's running in a lower resolution. Like its one of those apps that was never updated when the retina display came out. Everything is jaggy and looks like crap. I've deleted and reinstalled to no avail. What the hell is going on?

2. samanthas macrumors regular

It hasn't been updated to support the iphone 5 screen yet. Apparently there will be an update though.

3. Zunjine macrumors 6502a

I have noticed the low res sprites on the iPhone. If you play it on a Retina iPad it looks gorgeously smooth. I do hope they update soon because it's a great little game.

4. crewpride thread starter macrumors member

But that shouldn't force it to a lower resolution than when I play it on my iPhone 4. It should just be lettetboxed like all the other apps that haven't updated yet. I have never seen an app produced with retina level graphics suddenly start running in a lower resolution.

5. brian5258 macrumors newbie

Same thing here. It's running at the iPhone 3's 320x480 resolution. Not sure if its related to iOS 6 as my buddy has an iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and it runs at full res.

I'm seeing this with rayman and one other app, Marble Mixer

6. brian5258 macrumors newbie

Screenshot.

Attached Files: