Anyone having problems logging and downloading apps from the store?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ksgant, Sep 29, 2011.

1. ksgant macrumors 6502a

ksgant

I've had this problem now for the past few hours. I can't download any apps from the appstore from my iPad or iPhone. I go to hit "install" and it just hangs...then sits there for like 5 minutes before even bringing up the password...then will sit there for another 10 or so minutes (not exaggerating) before saying it can't connect to the iTunes store.

Same thing happens when trying to download something on iTunes on my Mac now.

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

I just read your post and went to the App Store to download an updated app. No delay logging in, password entry or download.

You may have WiFi problems that effect all of your devices.

3. Aspasia macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
  4. ksgant thread starter macrumors 6502a

ksgant

I'll give that a try, haven't had any problems but will try doing that. thanks, thought maybe they were doing some work on iTunes and their services for next week.

Thanks

5. ksgant thread starter macrumors 6502a

ksgant

Thanks all, that was the problem. I restarted my Airport Extreme and reset my DSL modem and everything worked fine. Weird that everything else like Netflix and web browsing weren't effected at all, just iTunes.

6. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816