Anyone having problems running IM+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by makefunnyfaces, Jun 21, 2010.

1. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

It keeps crashing on me, & has lines in the conversation. Anyone else notice that since installing iOS4?

2. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

I'd say fully 2/3 of my apps will launch, then quit unexpectedly returning me back to the main iPhone screen.

Then again, I yanked the cable at hour 4 when it tried to synch up music and video so I'm likely the one to blame for this. I'll do another synch tonight when I can leave it running overnight and see if the situation improves.

At least my phone and SMS functions are working, as well as email.

3. makefunnyfaces thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Everything except that is working for me. :) Guess I'm lucky. I yanked the plug when it was "optimizing" photos. Maybe that's the reason for my problem. Guess we'll see!

4. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Deleted all apps off the phone last night and then re-installed them again. All apps now working fine, inclusive of IM+.

There must be some "cleanup" or something that happens after the apps are done being restored that I interrupted that was causing my issues.