Anyone having problems syncing apps after jailbreaking?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by jeffy777, May 4, 2010.

1. jeffy777 macrumors 6502

For some reason, after jailbreaking my iPad, I can't get apps to update or install. I'm talking about legitimate purchased or free apps, not pirated apps.

Fo instance with the ABC Player, I'm getting this error in iTunes:
    The application "ABC Player" was not installed on the iPad because it could not be verified.

I also get an error when I try to install or update an app directly on the iPad's app store.

I tried several different apps and it's happening every time.....All my existing apps are working fine on the iPad, but I'm only getting this when I try to install or update an app.

I tired deleting and redownloading the apps, and it didn't work. A reboot didn't help either :(

Any ideas?

2. ClaireL macrumors 6502a

ClaireL

I bought an app recently from the iPad store and it worked fine and so did updates. I am lucky so far. I think you have a Cydia app perhaps that's causing it?

Others reported update troubles too

3. jeffy777 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, I just did a restore and a re-jailbreak, and so far everything seems to be working normally again.

4. Advil macrumors 6502a

i can sync apps fine, but i can't update them. it says "unable to connect to itunes store" when i update, so instead I have to delete the app then reinstall it. it sucks.