Anyone having problems with iCloud mail authentication today?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by firestarter, Mar 1, 2013.

1. firestarter macrumors 603

firestarter

2. daveathall macrumors 68000

daveathall

3. firestarter thread starter macrumors 603

firestarter

4. daveathall macrumors 68000

daveathall

Ahh, got ya, if it's any help, I got a e mail on my iCloud at 2.16 pm today (UK Time) :)

5. blasto2236 macrumors 6502a

I've been getting errors in Sparrow all morning on my iPhone 5. It's definitely not just you.

6. iansant macrumors newbie

Problems with iCloud and mail

For information, I've been having intermittent problems on my iMac with Mac Mail demanding iCloud password and not being able to log in for 3 days now. I put a thread on the mac support forums and there are several others with the same problem. I can log in via Safari ok. Looks like a server problem:(

7. jsf8x macrumors 6502

jsf8x

I've had problems with Sparrow connecting since yesterday. Both on my Mac and on my iPhone.

8. rbkruspe macrumors newbie

I keep getting returned mail "delivery delayed/failed" type stuff all week intermittently.

9. Golfny914 macrumors newbie

I keep getting INTERNET MAIL DELIVERY emails every time I receive emails from my iCloud email account. I checked iCloud status and they don't have any reported issues.

10. kitsap2 macrumors newbie

kitsap2

Internet Mail Delivery

Yes, same thing is happening here. I've received many of these notices referencing email that I received correctly. In other words, I will receive an email, and at the same time, I will receive another email, "Internet Mail Delivery", which says there was a problem, of some kind, with the first email. Even though the first email was received in fine order.

So, it's not me, I'm not going crazy, (well, that depends on who you ask) and I'm sure this is a glitch that Apple will work out.