Anyone having problems with safari loading webpages?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Dstopsie, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

Dstopsie

Hi.

Ever since I got my iPad 2 on launch day I have had this issue while browsing in safari. When I go to open a webpage safari just hangs and doesnt load the page. Its not my network because I can load the same webpage on my iPhone 4 and it's loads just fine on wifi. I have to reset the iPad to get safari to load webpages. I updated to 4.3.1 today yet same issue is there. I had iPad 1 and never had this issue.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions for a fix?? Oh I have the black iPad 2 16 gig wifi only.

Thank you for reading this. :)

2. fallsilent macrumors member

I have the exact same problem.........kind of annoying that I have to hit the refresh button 75% of the time when navigating from web page to web page just so the page will load. I too have a 16gb wifi model.

3. g.fabian macrumors newbie

I had the same problem with my iPad 1. I figured it was just a weak connection but it happened every now and again. Try accessing your settings and emptying the cache. It always helped speeding it up a little bit :apple:

4. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

Mine's the same. It's just not very well debugged.

5. g.fabian macrumors newbie

so then whats the theory here from our macrumor keyboard crusaders, software issue?:apple:

6. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

I've already called tech support and was told they are addressing it.

7. BobbieM629 macrumors regular

I have it occasionally. Happens usually on Facebook, but the forum here seems to load fine.