Anyone having problems with SBsettings on iphone 4?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Theraker007, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Theraker007 macrumors regular

Everytime I install SB settings, I lose my carrier signal with AT&T.. as soon as I uninstall it, it comes back.. I cant seem to get them both working together. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know a fix?

thanks

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I installed SBSettings last night and haven't seen that bug come up yet.

3. bobsegal macrumors newbie

I notice it went to searching for a min. But then it found AT&T and seem to be ok.

4. ainjo1919 macrumors regular

This happened to my friends phone when I jailbroke it and installed Sbsettings. I just reset his phone and it worked fine.

5. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I haven;t had any issue, but i read about this on another thread/forum, just reboot and you should be fine

6. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Hi,

SBSettings or anything that requires Activator, makes my lockscreen act weird. Basically when I try to repeatedly turn my screen on and off using the power button, it sometimes flashes then reacts or sometimes doesnt respond. It feels weird. As soon as I uninstall it, everything works fine.

Thanks
    AE

7. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

8. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Who you talking to lol? If you are talking to me, then yes I did several times. Activator screws up the on/off screen using power button. Sometimes it doesn't turn the screen on, somtimes it flashes then works, sometimes it just lags.

Thanks
    AE

9. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Factory Unlocked iPhone here - Same issue but I reinstalled it then rebooted and all was fine, was just the initial install then carrier search I think.