anyone heard of ideal-case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by psywzrd, Jul 8, 2009.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I stumbled across the ideal-case website and found a case that looks pretty nice:

http://www.ideal-case.com/s-line-series-black.html

I can't seem to find any reviews or info on this company so I'm obviously hesitant to purchase. Anyone heard of them?

2. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I just ordered from them. I have received timely email responses from them answering every and any questions I had for them in very polite fashion. they have shipped my order, sent airmail tracking numbers and have been just a joy to work with...
    I will let you know how the case looks as soon as I receive it...

3. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Which one did you order? I'm very curious to see what their cases are like because they definitely have some nice-looking ones. Their return policy is horrible though - you have to return it within 2 days of receiving it, it has to be brand-new and unopened, and there is a 5% restocking fee - that's one of the worst return policies I've ever seen. A return policy like that will keep people away for sure.

Hopefully you can post some good pics and a review once you receive yours.

4. hushmartin macrumors 6502

5. daisy6321 macrumors newbie

6. 96whitels macrumors member

96whitels

Interested in seeing a review on this as well. S Line looks good. I am really digging the Apollo Series (dark red)

7. chelc macrumors newbie

I ordered two cases from them on the 4th and they still haven't been shipped. Seeing as their website states shipping is anywhere from 7-20 days I emailed them on 26th to see what was going on, I got a quick response, but they told me there was a problem with my paypal account ( even though the money was taken out on like the 5th) and that my order would be shipped the next day. So, I checked on the 30th, still not shipped, I emailed again and yes I did get a quick response, but this time they told me the cases were out of stock. I would have liked to have been told that either when I ordered or when I contacted them the first time. I asked to have my order canceled and now I haven't heard anything back.

8. daisy6321 macrumors newbie

I just receive elite. It's cool

Could some order the silicone case that looks like a chocolate bar on their website? and the demon one?

Any review

9. FearlessFreep macrumors 6502a

I gotta say, that's pretty funny. Although it'd be a dust magnet and the cutouts on the back look like they would let in a lot of dust/dirt.
    [​IMG]

10. daisy6321 macrumors newbie

11. soma4 macrumors newbie

poor online service.

QFT
    these cases come from asia. don't expect fast shipping. i still haven't received my order.

12. Johan71 macrumors newbie

Waiting

Ordered a silicon case on 14 Sept, still awaiting shipment. Order not possible to track through their website, so I sent them an email today. Still, the 7-20 days are not yet up. Found their ad on macrumours, therefore thought they to be ok.

13. V4705 macrumors 6502

i think this is just a boxed generic cases, you can find most of them on ebay for 3-5$ (shipped) but nameless.

14. HowEver macrumors 6502a

HowEver

Spam?

15. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Flashy web site with huge markup. Same with Ultra-Case.

You can get all of these cases for $5 or so, shipped, on Ebay.

16. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

No - just an honest question. If you look at my other post in this thread, it's pretty obvious that I don't work for this company. Anyway, I never did purchase a case from them. I'm very happy with my Innocase so I have no reason to switch cases.

17. ofiaich macrumors member

ofiaich

18. GooMan macrumors regular

GooMan

I ordered that orange one (someone posted a pic) for my wife. Ordered it late Thurs night and got the tracking number yesterday. USPS website shows a status of "Your item was accepted in Hong Kong on October 5, 2009...". Hopefully it will get here before Halloween.

19. GooMan macrumors regular

GooMan

Just thought I would let you know that the case arrived Saturday Oct 17. It looks really good (and fits good), my wife loved it, and everyone who sees it raves about it. It took about 2 days to get from Hong Kong to New York and over a week to get from New York to Alabama.

20. zdblue11 macrumors member

zdblue11

21. salehq1989 macrumors newbie

check out appledod.com

Theres a place that has most of the cases in ideal case's website. the website is appledod.com. I've ordered and received something from there and they seem to have the same arrival time as ideal case, but they dont charge for shipping and their cases are much cheaper than ideal case. I've used a coupon they have on their twitter account http://twitter.com/appledod

22. firstjohn macrumors newbie

Stay Away... A Company That Is Trying To Make Quick Buck!!!

STAY away!!! I ordered the Stunning looking Air Series Black. The picture advertised is nothing like what they actually send. What they advertise and what was sent after two weeks is completely fake. I had no choice but to use it. They have not replied to two emails, and better, it says be the first to write a review, I've written two, and they do not post. This is a fraudulent company. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe they sent the wrong model, etc. Once again, if something changes, and they have a reason why they didn't respond to two emails, I will stand corrected. However, I doubt it.

23. oldtechead macrumors newbie

I purchased an HTC mains charger for my mobile 3 months ago >> the charger arrived minus the critical plug insert and Ideal-Case have not bothered to reply to any of my 4 email chase notes.
    I would not recommend dealing with this outfit.

:mad::mad::mad:

24. oldtechead macrumors newbie

Hi folks.
    The problem with my HTC charger was resolved within 1 week of my post above appearing!! They could not accept the bad publicity and accepted their failure to respond promptly.
    All good power to MacRumors Forum eh !!
    :D:D:D

25. deweyjohnson macrumors newbie

i cannot watch the video, it says it is no longer available because the uploader has closed their youtube account...:confused: