anyone heard of...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Acronym, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

there is a mac station, in my city they dont sell iphones but do sell mac computers and ipods do the workers still count as "geniuses" or do you have to go to a "real" apple store?

2. A Pittarelli macrumors 6502

hmm mac station, not familiar probably a 3rd party dealer. if possible i would always go to an apple store. like a real one :p

3. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

problem is where i live there is no apple store. The Mac station sells nothing but aple products and they wear apple style shirts

4. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

They are most likely not considered to be official Apple Geniuses... but that's not to say that can't help you with any problems you are having!

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

Never heard of such a place. What city are you in? It would of been nice if you started the thread with a little more detail though.

6. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

i live in Abotsford BC

im not having problems as of yet but i wanna know if they will be able to help if i should have problems, i guess i could always go ask them haha

7. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

8. RTiii320 macrumors 6502a

RTiii320

Yea so they most certainly will be able to help you if you have a few technical problems, but a replacing a phone or something of that nature i would imagine that you would need to go to an official Apple Store..

9. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

Or if you can, go to the Apple Store in Pacific Center in Vancouver.

10. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

i dont have time to drive all that way i guess ill just take good care of my iphone.

i have dropped it on the cement once actualy smacking it towards the cement (trying to catch it with a glove on) and i have also dropped it numerous times on the carpet and the worst i have had is a tiny chip in the casing which i never see because it is behind the rubber casing.