Anyone help me with Joli iPhone 6 sleeves?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Knliebe, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Knliebe macrumors member

I was curious if anyone knows why the textured iPhone 6 Joli sleeve is cheaper than the smooth leather one. Is it a poorer leather quality?

Also, does anyone know if the sleve can be used with a tempered glass screen protector as well?

2. Knliebe thread starter macrumors member

3. Transporter macrumors newbie

As far as your first question goes concerning the leather quality, I would advice you to contact them yourself via Facebook or Mail! They are surely happy to help you!

Concerning your second question: I own an IPhone 6 and a Joli Smooth Leather Sleeve. Initially I planed to use it together with a Spigen Airskin which is only 0.4mm thick. But the Joli Sleeves have such a tight fit (which is a good thing I think) that even 0.4mm is way to much on top of the iPhone form factor. I mean it works..but you have a really hard time to get the iPhone out of there!

What you could do is ask them if they can consider a glass protector when they make the sleeve for you!

Hope I could be of help! I'm very happy with my sleeve btw!:)

4. bigsid05 macrumors newbie

The smooth leather is softer and slightly thinner. I went with the textured because I really wanted a black sleeve (as opposed to grey), loving it so far.

5. Knliebe thread starter macrumors member

Textured black is the one i like. Any chance you could post pictures of the case with and without the phone in it?

6. bigsid05 macrumors newbie

My phone is my camera at the moment but here are some pictures of the sleeve itself. The red is nice and vibrant.

Attached Files: